THE FUTURE OF
The next evolution of wellbeing.Sharing the benefits of healthy living is at the centre of what we do, and our research shows that incentives are a positive force for change when it comes to influencing behaviour and motivating people to make healthier choices.
Each year we strive to evolve the Vitality Programme so that we can bring to life our shared-value approach to insurance by delivering more value to our members, whilst also benefiting you - our advisers - and us as the insurer, thereby creating a healthier society overall.
That's why we're bringing real personalisation to the Vitality Programme and introducing new partners and enhancements in 2022, so that together we can give your clients more ways to get active, with more Active Rewards which act as further incentives to ultimately drive positive behaviour change.
Your guide to Launch 2021.
Also, find out more on the latest partners being introduced to the Vitality Programme, including PureGym and Peloton.
Please download the guide onto your desktop to enjoy an enhanced viewing experience.
Helping your clients to live longer in good health.
- Predicting the most important action that is likely to have the most significant improvement your client's health and long-term health span
- Recommending a personalised journey with tailored support through newly created pathways
- Incentivising them to take action, through added Vitality points and Status Boosts.
New partners and enhancements - launching in 2022.
1. We’ve supercharged our Gym Benefit with the introduction of PureGym.
2. As an alternative to our gym benefit, your clients now have access to cutting-edge home workout hardware with Peloton*.
3. Your clients will soon be able to get up to £10 per week off healthy food through Mindful Chef**. Plus, they can now choose between a handcrafted drink or an innocent smoothie at Caffè Nero.
Try our Savings Tool.
We’ve partnered with a range of great brands. So whether their goal is to move more, eat better, stress less or make a change, there’s sure to be something for your clients.
Our latest enhancements explained: Training opportunities for you.
Your dedicated Vitality Business Consultant is on hand to provide training and support.
Missed our online event? It is now available on our Vitality Adviser YouTube channel.
Terms and Conditions
**Partner details subject to change.