At Vitality we understand the importance of employee health and well being to your Business Healthcare clients’ performance and productivity. That's why the Vitality Programme - which is proven to drive better employee health and well being outcomes - is embedded with all our Business Healthcare PMI schemes. Here are the key features of Vitality Essentials:
• Up to four virtual GP consultations per employee, per plan year, through Vitality GP
• 40% gym discount at Virgin Active, Nuffield Health or David Lloyd. A joining fee will apply
• Up to 40% discount on devices through Garmin, Polar and Withings. P&P charges may apply
• Vitality online Health Review and Vitality Healthcheck access
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, when this has been selected as part of Private Medical Insurance
• Vitality VIP to incentivise engagement
Vitality Essentials provides access to a number of key aspects of our wider Vitality Programme, which we know to be important in driving better employee health outcomes.
1 – Understand their health
Primary care, Employee Assistance Programme and health assessment services
2 – Get healthier
Access to discounts for a healthy lifestyle
3 – Be rewarded
Incentives to engage with the Vitality Programme
Enhanced data and reporting - available on all employees rather than just on the insured portion, producing more appropriate and relevant data which can be used to track employee health and engagement, and tailor a workplace health strategy.
Employee health and productivity – our research shows that employees who engage with Vitality have better health, productivity and performance outcomes, meaning that broadening the reach of Vitality to all employees drives benefits for businesses.
Diagnostics and early intervention – access to Vitality GP not only allows quicker access to treatment, but also can drive reduced absence, with employees not needing to take time off work to visit an NHS GP. Online Health Review and Vitality Healthcheck services also raise awareness of health issues prompting individuals to make changes to their lifestyle behaviours, and allowing early intervention.
Attracting and retaining employees – Private Medical Insurance is often only offered to part of the workforce. Vitality Essentials allows your clients to offer an affordable and attractive benefit to your full employee population.
Vitality At Work support – the Vitality At Work team will support your clients to engage their entire employee population with the benefits available.
• Business Healthcare clients with <10 insured employees: not eligible
• Business Healthcare clients with 10+ insured employees: your clients will be eligible for their uninsured employees to have Vitality Essentials provided their total number of employees is no more than three times the number of insured employees.
Schemes taking out Vitality Essentials must include their whole uninsured workforce – all employees will therefore be covered by either PMI or Essentials