We're ready and waiting to help
Last updated 3 April 2020
It’s been a challenging few weeks and we understand that writing business with your clients may be more difficult than usual. Despite the current situation we’re fully operational and are continuing to deliver our consistently high levels of service.During these unprecedented times, our technological capability lends itself well to your way of working. At the core of what we offer you is our state-of-the-art digital Adviser Hub, supported by your dedicated Business Consultant, plus our team of Operational Consultants and experts. Together, they’re well equipped to help you work remotely and continue the high levels of service you provide to your clients.
We have enabled remote working across all of our teams with no disruptions and have continued to maintain our service levels that have been Gold rated by Defaqto.
In the Defaqto Pension Service Review 2020, VitalityInvest ranked as a best performing provider, coming joint first in the categories of Product and proposition and New business servicing.
The Adviser Hub - tomorrow's technology, today.
The hub, built without the constraints of legacy systems, has always been simple to use and a business enabler.
- Quick, paperless processes, with the ability to upload and send documents securely – with no need to rely on postal services.
- Automated transfer service, with no wet signature needed on Origo transfers.
- Enables you to access all client documents in just a few clicks.
- Lets clients top up their accounts, with debit card payments through Member Zone.
- Keeps you fully updated on client plans, with a range of alerts and notifications.
- Works seamlessly on desktops, smartphones or tablets.
- Integration with third party systems like Intelligent Office, Dynamic Planner and Selectapension.
Dedicated support from our experts.
- Your dedicated Business Consultant will continue to offer you support via video conference, online or by phone.
- Our Operations team are ready to help via phone, from 9am to 5pm on weekdays. We have a same-day response commitment for queries received before 4pm.
- For any transfers you submit, we’ll chase the ceding scheme for you and work with them to enable acceptance of electronic document copies (subject to their process and governance).
- We’ll also answer your call fast – in the last two weeks we’ve answered 99% of all calls immediately and the longest wait time was 2 minutes
Frequently asked questions
Are our phone lines for Invest still open?
Can I email the Invest operations team?
How long is the wait time for answering calls?
Can I send you documents electronically?
What impact does COVID-19 have on tax year end deadlines?
We are currently working to our normal SLAs, and our tax year end deadlines apply as below, extending beyond Friday, into Sunday. We must receive cleared funds by:
- Bank transfer (BACS, faster payments, CHAPS) Sunday 5 April, 23:59:59
- Debit card Sunday 5 April, 23:59:59
- Cheques Monday 30 March, 13:00
Can VitalityInvest currently facilitate transfers?
Can my clients make top-ups on their accounts?
What are your bank details for sending electronic payments?
- Account name:Vitality Life Limited – Vitality Invest Client Receipts Acc
- Sort Code:40 02 50
- Account number:11357190
- Payment reference:Plan number starting with 8000 or your Vitality Membership number