Moving insurance on in leaps and bounds
Give your clients the right cover with our forward thinking health and life insurance.
Announcing the next generation of health insurance
We're thrilled to share with you the updates we're making to our health insurance in 2023. Including key product enhancements and new digital pathways
Explore our updates
Not a UK Financial Adviser? Head over to vitality.co.uk and you'll find something better suited to you.
What we offer
Our award-winning plans are flexible, affordable and actively rewarding.
Give your clients the right cover
Supporting the everyday needs of your clients.
Recommend cover that rewards healthy living, delivering real value to your clients from day one.
The Vitality Programme
The world's largest health promotion programme linked to insurance - with proven results.1
Significant health benefits
Engaged members are more likely to live longer, healthier lives. Active members can reduce their risk of death by 41%.2
We give your clients control of their treatment journey through state-of-the-art digital care services.
New to Vitality?
Looking to improve client conversations or grow your business?
We’re here to support and empower you with a wide range of online tools, interactive sales aids, brochures, and videos.
Why protection needs to evolve in line with the changing needs of people today
Our Chief Operations and Growth Officer at Vitality, Greg Levine joins COVER in their studios to explore why protection needs to evolve in line with the changing needs of people today. Using data from our latest Life Claims and Benefits Report, we discuss:
- How protection insurance is evolving
- The importance of comprehensive cover
- The role prevention can play in your clients’ protection
- How advisers can benefit from the Vitality Programme?
Stay informed on the latest industry developments
Boost your CPD hours while exploring the latest research with articles, courses and events.
Five facts about Serious Illness Cover you might not know
Vitality’s Serious Illness Cover is more than just a different name for critical illness cover.
Critical Illness Cover needs more than just a name change
Given the rapidly changing needs of clients, critical illness cover needs more than just a rebrand.
Five PMI trends based on Vitality claims data
With the healthcare landscape shifting, these are the main trends currently shaping the PMI market.
UK healthcare needs to innovate
In the face of significant volatility, UK healthcare needs to innovate.
Health Insurance: The Next Generation
Watch our latest VitalityHealth Business Update.
We’re here to help
Your Business Consultant is always ready to support you.
1. Moderate changes to physical activity and diet, resulting in minor improvements in metabolic risk, can have a material impact on a person’s lifespan and healthspan. For example, a 30-year-old man of average health could gain 2.8 years of healthy life through moderate changes to exercise and diet. A 30-year-old female who makes a moderate increase in exercise and diet could add three years of good health – RAND Europe and Vitality.
2. Vitality experience analysis, 2022.