Award-winning cover when your clients need it most
We’ve redesigned our breakthrough Business Serious Illness Cover
It now includes:
- Simplified Cover - we've simplified Business Serious Illness Cover down to once choice between three distinct points
- Simplified Multiple Claims - Business Serious Illness Cover can pay out multiple times so that members aren't left uninsured and uninsurable after their first claim
- 100% payouts for more conditions than other insurer.1
Why Business Protection?
Business Protection is one of the best ways to safeguard the future of your client's business, by protecting the people who matter most to their business’ success.
In a recent survey, advisers said 66% of business owners don’t take out business protection because they don’t think they need it. This was closely followed by 65% believing there’s a lack of knowledge.2
Our research also highlighted the importance of the adviser and client relationships to instigate Business Protection conversations.
Explore our Claims and Benefits Report 2023
Find out how we supported clients in 2022 through market-leading protection cover and health and wellbeing benefits.
With the ongoing economic challenges highlighting the need for better financial resilience, it’s never been more important for advisers to be discussing protection insurance with their clients.
Business Protection Toolkit
Quick access to everything you need to support your client conversations.
Our Business Protection options
Key reasons to choose our Business Protection
2. Award-winning Serious Illness Cover: Our Business Serious Illness Cover option pays out earlier and more often and protects your client's employees for longer.
3. More flexibility to suit your client's business: Through the extra cover options that we offer.
4. It’s easy to apply: Our Vitality Nurses can visit your clients to carry out their underwriting screening. Making it quicker for them and their employees to get the cover needed.
5. The Vitality Programme: Encourages your client and their employees to take steps towards a healthier future – and rewards them with real financial benefits.
Providing stability and reassurance, by protecting employees and shareholders.
63% of business owners said one person is essential to running their business.2
Over half (58%) of business owners said they did not have a contingency plan for their business.2
37% of businesses had no protection in place.2
60% of business owners said their business is the main source of income for their household. Whilst 30% said it’s their only source.2