A unique approach to life insurance
As well as offering the highest levels of protection, we also make it easier for your client's to take an active role in maintaining their wellbeing. We help them to understand their health and reward them for healthy lifestyle choices, by keeping their premiums low and giving them access to a range of discounts and rewards.Depending on the plan they choose, your client's can tailor it with our additional options as well as adding Optimiser to their plan.
Explore our cover
Top reasons to recommend
2. Cover to suit their needs: Your client's can choose from our Core Cover options and additional benefits to make their plan exactly what they want.
3. Access to our best available premium: They can enjoy our best available premium up to 40% lower than standard when they add Optimiser to their plan.
4. The Vitality Programme: Rewarding your clients when they get healthy with discounts means they can always get something back for their premiums without having to claim.
5. It's easy to apply: Our Vitality Nurses can carry out all the necessary checks from the comfort of your client's home, which allows us to capture results immediately.
"I wouldn't have been covered by any other insurer" - Hayley's Story
At just 36, Hayley was diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism, a condition unique to Serious Illness Cover.
In 2022, 1 in 8 Serious Illness Cover claims were for conditions not covered elsewhere3. Behind that statistic are powerful, real-life stories like Hayley’s that highlight the value of more comprehensive cover.
Explore our Claims and Benefits Report 2023
Find out how we supported clients in 2022 through market-leading protection cover and health and wellbeing benefits.
With the ongoing economic challenges highlighting the need for better financial resilience, it’s never been more important for advisers to be discussing protection insurance with their clients.
We're here to help
Your Business Consultant is always ready to support you.
2 Defaqto, 2023.
3. VitalityLife Claims and Benefits Report, 2023.