Care Hub gives your clients fast, seamless access to care and healthcare professionals, all in one place.
Your clients can use Care Hub to see a Vitality GP, get approval for their care and book a virtual or in-person consultant appointment. Additionally, they can use it to refer themselves for physio* and mental health support as well as a range of other support services.
Care Hub also contains details on what their plan covers, what their benefit limits are and what their excess payments are.
Through Care Hub your clients can:
- Access everything they need to know about their healthcare plan, all in one place
- Book video GP consultations
- Refer themselves for physio* and mental health support
- Request care for themselves or other people on their plan
- Get instant treatment decisions
- Book a virtual or in-person appointment with a consultant, once they get approval for their care
- View and manage their approved treatments, bills and payments, and track progress.
New Feature: Digital Authorisation.
Once your client’s claim has been approved, and if they need to see a consultant, they can use the Consultant Finder to find and choose an appropriate consultant.
New Feature: Consultant Finder.
In three simple steps, Consultant Finder empowers your clients to find, compare and book the right consultant for them, putting them in control of their treatment journey.
- Search for a consultant: Once your clients’ care is authorised, they can use the Consultant Finder to find and compare consultants, and book an appointment. When they need to see a specialist, it automatically identifies the consultant’s specialism and your client’s location.
- Choose the right consultant: Your clients can filter the search results and view the available consultant’s profiles which include qualifications, experience and specialisms, the hospitals or medical facilities they work from, as well as video consultation capability. Some consultants will also be flagged as Premier Consultants.
- Book consultation: Once your clients pick a consultant, they can choose the hospital or medical facility, as well as book an appointment. Many consultants’ calendars will be available through the Consultant Finder, so your client can book the appointment online or request a call back in order to book.
Which plans include access to Care Hub?All VitalityHealth members with access to Member Zone and with medical benefits on their plan can access Care Hub. Care Hub isn’t available to Vitality Essentials or Vitality at Work Enterprise members.
Depending on factors including members’ type of underwriting and how recently they took out a Vitality plan, they may need to contact our Member Care team in order to request care.
How do my clients access Care Hub?Your clients can access Care Hub through the Vitality Member app and Member Zone.
* Physiotherapy is available when Out-patient Cover is included on the plan, or if your client is covered on a Vitality at Work Business plan.
Self-care health tools.
Where to next?
All our plans start with Core Cover; giving your clients peace of mind with fast access to the highest quality private healthcare.
Your clients can tailor their plans by adding additional Cover Options, such as Out-patient Cover, Therapies Cover and more.
Vitality Premier Consultants
Premier Consultants work particularly closely with Vitality and form a panel offering superior performance measures
Video consultations with a private GP, a 24/7 medical helpline, private prescriptions and more for your clients.