Switch your Business Healthcare clients to VitalityHealth
Does your Business Healthcare clients’ cover give their employees award winning protection, a full cover promise as well as access to the most comprehensive wellness programme in the industry?Switching your Business Healthcare clients with 2-9 employees to Vitality has never been easier for you and so rewarding for your clients, as we have now built the switch process into Quick Quote. This will allow your Business Healthcare clients to get access to all the benefits of Vitality health insurance at a better price.
Clients must be switching from a current health insurance plan with 12 months continuous cover. Their existing cover will be enhanced, or matched as closely as possible by VitalityHealth.
Why Vitality health insurance is positively different
Full Cover Promise
We’re the health insurer that promises to pay all in-patient and day-patient consultant and anaesthetist fees, as long as the treatment is eligible on your clients’ plan and your their consultant is recognised by us.
Fast access to a GP
We’re the health insurer that offers virtual GP services as part of Core Cover, meaning your clients’ employees get help when they need it, in the evenings and on Saturdays so it doesn’t interfere with their working hours.
Treatment based on care not cost
We’re the health insurer that offers doctor-led open referrals that give your clients’ employees the right expert based only on their needs, symptoms and medical history.
Rewards for healthy living
We’re the health insurer that gives your clients’ employees something back when you they get active and track their activity, meaning you can benefit without having to claim.
How switching to Vitality works
Frequently asked questions
Can I add new members (not on the existing renewal) to a Switch & Save quotation?
Can I move a scheme to Vitality ‘mid-term’?
Can I obtain a Switch & Save price on all schemes?
1. are able to sign the standard Continued Personal Medical Exclusions (CPME) Group Secretary declaration (or declarations have been made and no exclusions were added by the Vitality Underwriting team), and
2. Vitality is able to offer comparable cover or is prepared to offer an alternative (see “Will I always be able to match to the competitors cover?” below,). and
3. are not subject to a fixed pricing deal or price cap.
The Quick Quote system will help an Adviser match to comparable cover and determine if a discount can be offered on a case by case basis. A discount against the current insurer’s renewal will not be offered on every scheme.
Can I vary the cover options that Vitality match to?
Can the Quick Quote system generate a formal quotation?
Can you tell me the potential Switch & Save discounts that could be offered without using Quick Quote?
Does Switch & Save replace CPME (Switch) pricing?
How do I apply for cover?
I have been offered a discount on a standard CPME quotation, will this be applied to the Switch & Save quotation?
If two advisers are active on a scheme, and one requests a Switch & Save quote, will you provide the same quote to the other Adviser?
If different information is provided by two or more Advisers, any application received will require full verification of current, initial and any revised renewal using insurer documentation. If any information is incorrect, the quotation will be withdrawn and therefore it is essential that all information input into Quick Quote is accurate.
hould Vitality identify an Adviser who is consistently entering incorrect information to present more favourable pricing to potential customers, the Switch & Save option may be withdrawn from them.
Once I have generated a Switch & Save quotation, what happens if the holding insurer revises their renewal terms?
Once I have generated a Switch & Save quotation, what happens if the membership increases to 10+ members?
The existing scheme has different benefits for different members, can I still obtain a Switch & Save quotation?
The product my client is on is not on Quick Quote. How do I get it added?
What information do I need to obtain a Switch Save quotation from Quick Quote?
If you have already done a CPME quotation, Quick Quote will use this quote number to obtain a Switch & Save quotation. If not, you will need to enter membership information into Quick Quote.
Whilst the Vitality Switch & Save price is below the schemes renewal price, another competitor is offering a lower price. Will you drop your Switch & Save price?
Will I always be able to match to the competitors cover?
- New Business Healthcare company schemes with a minimum of two insured employees and a maximum of nine (9) insured employees.
- Scheme has been insured for at least 12 months (at the point or renewal) on the same underwriting and are switching all lives on the active company private medical insurance.
- Can only switch at their existing renewal date and have no more than two categories of cover, including hospital list.
- Must provide evidence of their current premium, current membership, renewal premium, renewal membership and cover benefits of their existing PMI policy.
- Group Secretary is able to complete the standard 2-9 Switch Declaration or you have referred disclosure to the Vitality Commercial underwriting team and they have confirmed we are able to accept the switch without exclusions.