Your clients can enjoy a weekly movie with Rakuten TV.
Rakuten TV is the cinema at home experience for your clients. They can choose from a wide selection of movies, all from the comfort of their sofas.
All movies, apart from selected Early Home Release movies, are included with this Active Reward.
If your clients buy a qualifying plan, get active and track their activity, they could earn a weekly movie.
How does it work?
2. They sign up to Rakuten TV via Member Zone.
3. Clients can then earn the required 12 Vitality points for getting active. If clients have one qualifying plan, they can earn one movie voucher per week. We’ll send them their movie voucher via the Vitality Member app to enjoy every week.
About Rakuten TV.
• Smart TVs, including Hisense, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sony
• EE TV
• Xbox One
• iOS and Android on smartphones and tablets
• PC and Mac
Frequently asked questions
What is a qualifying plan for the Rakuten TV Active Reward?
Any private health insurance plan.
Business health insurance
Any small business health insurance plan.
Any corporate health insurance plan or trust scheme administered by Vitality, with Vitality Plus benefits.
Any Vitality at Work Enterprise plan.
Any life insurance plan with Vitality Plus benefits. To get Vitality Plus, your clients need to:
• Pay at least £45 a month for an individual plan or £60 a month for a joint plan, and
• Add Optimiser to their life insurance plan for an extra £4.75 a month.
Are there terms and conditions for the Rakuten TV reward?
Where to next?
All Reward Partners
See all of the great discounts and exciting rewards your clients can access through the Vitality Programme.