What is Life Cover?
- A cash lump sum paid to their family or someone else they’ve nominated, if they die while covered
- Or an advance payment if they are diagnosed with a terminal illness while covered
Your client can choose from
|Whole of Life Insurance||Term Life Insurance||Mortgage Life Insurance|
Whole of Life Insurance provides protection for as long as your client needs it.
|Our Term Life Insurance provides protection between five and 70 years.||
Mortgage Plus Plan includes Mortgage Life Cover and Mortgage Incapacity Cover.
Your client can enhance their protection with additional covers and options
A new category of protection. Whole of Life Cover that gives your clients the ability to use some or all of that life cover early if they can’t look after themselves.
Family Income Cover
Cover family living costs with a regular monthly income if something happens to your client.
If your client dies we'll provide a range of benefits for each child on their plan, to help cover the costs of their education.
Serious Illness Cover
Combine their Life Cover with our award-winning Serious Illness Cover for even more protection.
Your client can also choose to optimise their plan
If your client adds Wellness Optimiser or Vitality Optimiser to their plan, they get even bigger discounts, rewards and cashback, as well as an upfront discount on our award-winning cover. Wellness Optimiser or Vitality Optimiser gives them:
- An upfront discount on their plan premiums of up to 60% with Wellness Optimiser or up to 40% with Vitality Optimiser
- The opportunity to keep their protection premiums low in future years
- The opportunity to earn cashback every year by looking after their health
Here’s a quick overview of the main facts you need to know about Life Cover with VitalityLife
|Minimum term||Five years|
Reviewable premiums 70 years
Guaranteed premiums 70 years
|Minimum sum assured||£10,000 subject to minimum premium|
|Maximum sum assured||£20,000,000|
|Minimum entry age next birthday||17|
|Maximum entry age next birthday||75|
Maximum expiry age/date (not applicable to whole of life)
|Age 90 exactly|