Discounted Cancer Checks
We’ve partnered with Check4Cancer, a trusted provider of early cancer detection and genetic services, to offer qualifying members a range of discounted cancer checks and tests.
Who is this service for?
This service is for members who are anxious about developing cancer in the future and want to understand their own personal risk.
What does this service cover?
The discounted checks cover bowel cancer, breast cancer and cervical cancer. Check4Cancer’s team of specialists have extensive clinical expertise and evidence-based services that are supported by audit data.
How do members take up the offer?
To take advantage of the discounted screening through Vitality, members will need to call our Specialist Care team on 0345 070 3040.
Who is eligible?
How much does it cost?
Who can have this screen?
|MyBreastRisk for breast cancer||£295||Female members aged 30 or over can have one discounted screening during the lifetime of their plan.||50%||
|BowelCheck for bowel cancer||£85||Any member aged 45 or over can have one discounted screen every two years.||50%||£42.50|
|GynaeCheck for cervical cancer||£85||Female members aged 25 or over can have one discounted screening every three years.||50%||£42.50|
Prices correct as of September 2021 and are subject to change. Members can log into Member Zone for further information on each cancer check, FAQs, full T&Cs and current pricing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for a discounted cancer check with Check4Cancer, you must be covered on; a VitalityHealth Personal Healthcare plan; or Business Healthcare plan or a VitalityHealth Corporate Healthcare plan with Advanced Cancer Cover. This benefit is not available on Vitality at Work plans.
- This benefit can only be utilised by members of your plan that are eligible for the cancer checks. Any distribution to persons not on your plan is a breach of these terms. We reserve the right to take action consistent with our legal rights against you in the event of any suspected dishonest or fraudulent behaviour.
- Cancer screening is for people without current symptoms.
- No cancer screening test is 100% accurate, and you should always have any changes or concerns checked by your GP. However, these screens and risk assessments do increase the likelihood of detecting the presence of cancer earlier, when it’s typically more treatable.
- Vitality recommend that you consider whether screening would benefit you, by taking other sources of information into account, as well as the information on the Vitality and Check4Cancer websites. You may also wish to consult your GP.
- All at-home testing kits are non-refundable and cannot be returned once dispatched. If a replacement kit is needed for whatever reason it will be charged at £20.
- The discounted screenings are only available online with Check4Cancer through Vitality.
- To redeem the online discount, you’ll need your Vitality membership number, which you can find on the home page your Member Zone or on the Vitality Member app in the MY CARD tab.
- The Vitality discount does not apply to any other cancer screening services with Check4Cancer.
- This offer is subject to Check4Cancer’s own terms and conditions.
- If you have any problems setting up a Check4Cancer account or purchasing online, please speak to one of their advisors on 0800 085 6663 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm) or email info@Check4Cancer.com.
Vitality reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Where to next?
All our plans start with Core Cover; giving your clients peace of mind with fast access to the highest quality private healthcare.
Your clients can tailor their plans by adding additional Cover Options, such as Out-patient Cover, Therapies Cover and more.
Advanced Cancer Cover
Our complete cancer proposition which provides your clients with specialist care and support throughout.
Video consultations with a private GP, a 24/7 medical helpline, private prescriptions and more for your clients.