Award-winning cover when your clients need it most
We’ve redesigned our breakthrough Business Serious Illness Cover
It now includes:
- Simplified Cover - we've simplified Business Serious Illness Cover down to once choice between three distinct points
- Simplified Multiple Claims - Business Serious Illness Cover can pay out multiple times so that members aren't left uninsured and uninsurable after their first claim
- 100% payouts for more conditions than other insurer.1
What is Business Loan Protection?
If a business owner dies or suffers a terminal illness, lenders may have the right to demand that any outstanding loans are paid back. These could be difficult to pay off at short notice.
Business Loan Protection gives your clients a lump sum payment to repay business loans if a shareholder or a business partner dies or suffers a serious illness.
Building a plan
Business Loan Protection Cover.
2. Award-winning Serious Illness Cover: Our Business Serious Illness Cover option pays out earlier and more often and protects your employees for longer.
3. More flexibility to suit your clients business: Through the extra cover options that we offer.
4. It’s easy to apply: Our Vitality Nurses can visit you to carry out your underwriting screening. Making it quicker for you and your employees to get the cover needed.
5. The Vitality Programme: Encourages your client and their employees to take steps towards a healthier future – and rewards them with real financial benefits.
Where to next?
We're here to help
Your Business Consultant is always ready to support you.
2. If your client chooses their cover to be Indexed at each plan anniversary, the cover will increase by the amount selected.
3. Your clients won’t be able to add both Business Serious Illness Cover and Disability for Cover for Business to their plan.
4. Defaqto Matrix, February 2023
5. Defaqto Engage, 2023
6. Defaqto verified statement, August 2022
7. Where your clients use the Guaranteed Insurability options more than once, the increase in the amount of cover will be added together. They will not be able to use Guaranteed Insurability Options any longer when the combined increases reach the lowest of: - 100% of the initial level of cover - £300,000.