What is Shareholder and Partnership Protection?
Shareholder and Partnership Protection provides a business with a cash lump sum if a business owner dies or suffers a severe illness. This lump sum provides the capital to enable the surviving business owners to purchase the deceased’s or incapacitated individual’s share of the business – allowing them to keep control of their business.
The Vitality Difference
At VitalityLife, we understand how strong the link is between employee health and bottom-line results.
Therefore our Shareholder and Partnership Protection not only provides cover but also gives the owners or partners covered access to discounts and rewards on the things that can keep them healthy and performing at their best.
Video: Good businesses have a succession planning strategy
A good business cares about their people and ensuring they’re in the best position to deliver results. Seb Coe discusses how making this a key concept within business is important for succession planning.
Why should you speak to your clients about Shareholder and Partnership protection?
The benefits for your clients
- Gives the owners or partners covered access to discounts and rewards on things that keep them healthy and performing at their best
- Provides a lump sum payable to the business in the event of death or incapacity of other shareholders, providing certainty that they’ll be able to retain control of the business
- Places the necessary money in the hands of the right people, at the right time.
Not just good for your clients
The benefits for you
As an adviser, our Shareholder and Partnership Cover is not only good for your clients but it is also good for you for a range of reasons:
- You can offer your clients more than just standard cover for owners
- A great package to sell to your clients to keep the most important people in the business healthy
- There is an opportunity to sell further business solutions; key person cover, relevant life policy, and VitalityHealth SME schemes.
Where to next?
Our business solutions can help give your client reassurance.
Key Person Cover
Gives your clients a payment to help protect their profits if an employee dies or suffers a serious illness.
Business Loan Protection
Gives your clients a payment to repay business loans if a shareholder or a business partner dies or suffers a serious illness.
Relevant Life Cover
Cost-effective alternative to Life Cover. A tax-efficient way for your client to give their best people the best benefits