Award-winning cover when your clients need it most
We’ve redesigned our breakthrough Business Serious Illness Cover
It now includes:
- Simplified Cover - we've simplified Business Serious Illness Cover down to once choice between three distinct points
- Simplified Multiple Claims - Business Serious Illness Cover can pay out multiple times so that members aren't left uninsured and uninsurable after their first claim
- 100% payouts for more conditions than other insurer.1
What is Shareholder and Partnership Cover?
If a business owner dies or suffers a terminal illness, their share of the business usually passes to their beneficiaries. To regain control of that share, surviving business owners may need to buy that individual’s part of the business. Many businesses don’t have the money to do this, and it can be costly to borrow.
In our recent survey of business owners, 58% said they do not have a contingency plan for their business.1
Building a plan
Shareholder and Partnerships Cover.
2. Award-winning Serious Illness Cover: Our Business Serious Illness Cover option pays out earlier and more often and protects your employees for longer.
3. More flexibility to suit your clients business: Through the extra cover options that we offer.
4. It’s easy to apply: Our Vitality Nurses can visit you to carry out your underwriting screening. Making it quicker for you and your employees to get the cover needed.
5. The Vitality Programme: Encourages your client and their employees to take steps towards a healthier future – and rewards them with real financial benefits.
Where to next?
We're here to help
Your Business Consultant is always ready to support you.
2. If your client chooses their cover to be Indexed at each plan anniversary, the cover will increase by the amount selected.
3. Your clients won’t be able to add both Business Serious Illness Cover and Disability for Cover for Business to their plan.
4. Defaqto Matrix, February 2023
5. Defaqto Engage, 2023
6. Defaqto verified statement, August 2022
7. Where your clients use the Guaranteed Insurability options more than once, the increase in the amount of cover will be added together. They will not be able to use Guaranteed Insurability Options any longer when the combined increases reach the lowest of: - 100% of the initial level of cover - £300,000.