The Amazon Prime benefit with Vitality is ending soonDue to changes in how Amazon Prime vouchers are issued through our business partnership, we can no longer offer the benefit. As such, the Amazon Prime benefit will be removed from the Vitality Programme on 15 January 2024.
Rest assured, we’ll be re-investing in exciting enhancements to the Vitality Programme in 2024 to continue helping members move their health forward and further amplify our ability to bring out meaningful and lasting behaviour change.
Please read our closure FAQs for further information.
Stay active and be rewarded with Amazon PrimePrime is an annual membership that lets their clients send, stream, shop, read and more:
- Unlimited streaming of thousands of films and TV shows with Prime Video
- Unlimited access to a growing selection of over 2 million songs with Prime Music
- Early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.co.uk with Prime
- Early Access Secure unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos
- The ability to share selected Prime benefits with other members of the household with Amazon Household
- Unlimited reading on any device including thousands of books, magazines and more with Prime Reading
Please note, your clients will be agreeing to a consumer credit agreement (0% APR) to set up a variable Direct Debit for 12 months. If they already have a loan agreement with etika Finance UK Ltd, they'll need to add their Prime loan application to their existing account, otherwise it could be declined.