Pelago powers the Quit Smoking personalised journey within our Next Best Action initiative.
Once your client completes their online Health Review via Member Zone, they will be informed if they are eligible or not to complete this personalised journey based on the results from their online Health Review. If your client is determined as eligible, they could earn up to 2,400 Vitality points by completing the personalised journey. They will also be able to find their recommendations in their Healthy Living page on Member Zone.
Your clients can stop smoking for good with help from the Pelago app for 12 months access at no cost
The support doesn’t stop at the end of your client’s 12-week digital course and Pelago will be in touch three months later to check-in on their progress.
Your clients can only do the 12-week digital course once, but they’ll be able to continue to use the Pelago app for the rest of the year. Once their access has ended after a year, they’ll be able to sign up at the normal price to extend their subscription. Further terms and conditions apply.
How it works.
Your client will need to complete their online Health Review via Member Zone which will determine if they are eligible for this benefit.
If they are eligible, they need to sign up to Pelago through Member Zone.
Your client can get started with their 12-week digital course.
They can finish their course and quit smoking for good. Your client will still be able to use the Pelago app for the rest of the year.
- Pelago have a dedicated care team. This means your client will get unlimited support from a dedicated Quit Coach, who specialises in substance addictions.
- The programme is tailored for each member and their unique journey.
- Members get access to a digital Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) programme, which enables your client to receive additional support.
- The programme is available on all iOS and Android devices, which allows members to complete the programme whenever, and wherever they please.
- Pelago offers a programme which delivers a combination of behavioural therapy treatments with optional approved medication to support with medication management.